Sunday 4 May 2014

I'm Baaaack!

Okay so third year kind of took over my life for the past 6+ months and looks like I neglected the blog completely! Many apologies for this and from now on I will try my best to post a lot more regularly :) #watchthisspace

For those of you who have not yet experienced third year (final year) then good luck because let me tell you it is STRESSFUL. It is not just about the workload but also figuring out what you are going to do with your life once you have graduated. The job applications are also very time consuming and selling yourself is a skill you just need to have which means using multiple avenues to BIG yourself up! So I wish good luck to any of you who will be embarking on that journey soon. For those reading who have graduated/have almost finished... I am sure you can relate #thirdyearproblems

However here I am a week until my dissertation deadline and it is such a weird feeling that I am waving goodbye to education. After being in full time education since the age of 4 the real world really is going to hit me! Although deadlines can be a pain... let's face it we will all miss being a student!

Over the next few weeks I will be updating the blogs in a series of posts about my last weeks as a uni student in Brighton all the way up until Graduation Day.. Eeeeek! I hope to be taking lots of day trips out in the sun (please let it be sunny) and writing about some places you just have to check out in Brighton. I will also be posting some recipes and some of my summer fashion favourites.

For now, I will leave you with some of my highlights from the year so far (I did try to have fun alongside the third year stress haha) Enjoy!


A standard foodstagram shot! Pizza at one of my favourite restaurants
Fat Leo's! It was so delicious
Top : H&M

Dinner at Chimichanga's in Wimbledon... Loving the Sombreros

Having some fun on Instagram with the red cups before a night out!

One of the best days of the year so far! We all spontaneously took part in the campus Holi festival. As an Indian I have never taken part in Holi celebrations before and I cannot believe that for the past 20 years I have been missing out! It really was a great day and the weather was also perfect, we were roaming about in t-shirts... luckily the clothes did not get too ruined... mind you I was not really bothered!

Procrastination at its best! Another standard beach trip on a sunny Saturday! 

Daddy's Girl- Evening stroll on Brighton Beach


Pink top: Pull & Bear
Floral Skirt: Pull & Bear
Birthday Pancakes made by my brother
Walk in Dedham on my birthday! Reminiscing my childhood days... where did the time go?!

One of my favourites!

Afternoon tea after a lovely country walk in Dedham
Top: H&M (2013)
The last of my 21st celebrations with my family!
The most amazing cake ever!!
Shirt: H&M (2013)
Maxi skirt: Matalan (2013)

These are really just a few of many amazing memories! Until the next post... Adios! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment