Wednesday 5 June 2013

My First Post

Hello Readers,

Welcome to my fashion & lifestyle blog! I aim to bring you interesting posts each week about my life, what I get up to and those things I love! 

At the moment I am a student at Sussex university and am going into my final year in September. Sussex was an amazing choice as it meant I got to live in Brighton- one of the most vibrant cities in Britain. I hope to bring you many Brighton-related posts as well as all the other places I will travel to!

 Enjoy the blog and please leave your feedback and any comments you may have :)

Now that the sun is finally shining over us after what seemed like a never-ending winter, I will focus my next couple of posts on the summer season which is of course my favourite season of the year!

Jaina...Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment